Popular Day Activities:
Needing to escape the classroom for a quick little class pick-me-up, or give your students a jolt to get their brains on task. We have the solution with a quick trip outdoors and into adventure. We offer the education, models, and excitement to get your group working together.
- Ropes Course: (approx $50/student)
- River Day(combination of Kayak, Canoe, Raft and meeting up together for lunch. approx. $60/student)
- Split Activities(any combination of our activities fitting your class size. approx. $60/student)
- For custom outdoor education please contact Tom Doi.
Popular MULTI-DAY Outings:
For an even more memorable experience, our extended trips make that much more of an impression. Extending the time unplugged from the noise, and engaged with their fellow students. The more days the merrier, however we have a program that fits YOUR schedule and YOUR budget. Price below includes full service w/ transportation!
- 2 Days (day 1: ropes, day 2: split activities. approx. $195/student)
- 2.5 Days (day 1: ropes, day 2: split activities, day 3: group challenge/game. approx. $240/student)
- 4 Days (see WV high adventure itinerary approx. $400/student)
- 5 Days (backpacking approx. $500/student)
Other School Options: After-School, Sport and Club, Senior Projects, Intensive/Extended Study Weeks (adventure-based or Williamsburg Study), Faculty Orientation, Mini-mesters.
Pricing: Pricing varies extremely within programs. We offer many ways for schools to cut costs, and also offer full service where we will pick you up, run everything, and then drop you off! First time schools receive an automatic discount. We also offer discounts for low volume days. At Calleva you get quality programming right in your back yard and can be sure that you are getting what you are paying for. For custom outdoor education please contact Tom Doi.
A few examples....
For a list of schools, different options, and to talk to Calleva's Director of School Education - please contact the Calleva Office.
- Bullis School: Seniors on a 2 day program to start of the year bringing classmates together and start the year off right
- Maret School runs a 2.5 day program for the eighth grade and makes the focus about having a good time.
- The McLean School lets their students get some time outdoors after the long winter indoors for multiple one day split activities. Students get to sign up for activities that they are interested in.
- Barrie School: Community and Environmental projects on Campus - Benches milled from fallen tree. Chess board on Courtyard, Batbox construction, School signage, Garden rehabilitation, New fences + more!
- The Boys Latin sends entire 7th grade class on a 5 day backpacking trip to reflect about all the progress and strides they made throughout the year. Every year we go somewhere unique so students memories are theirs alone!
- The Barnesville School stayed real local and had instruction at the farm: Biofuel, Compost, Sawmilling, Gardening, & Animal Husbandry.
- Flint Hill brings their ENTIRE SCHOOL to Calleva (in stages!). In order to avoid repetitive education, our Director of School Programming came up with an evolving outdoor education plan that fit kindergarteners to seniors. From single-day on campus activities, to multi-day off campus trips!